With gift-giving holidays on the horizon, businesses are beginning to investigate ways to show employees, stakeholders and clients how much they value their partnerships. If you find yourself in a similar situation, there are a few things that you can do. Like:
- Gift Cards
- Motivational Items
- Gourmet Foods or Personalized Chocolate Poker Chips
- Photos Frames
- Custom Made Gift Baskets
Corporate gifts to consider giving this year
Corporate gifts do not need to be reserved for holiday; they can also be given at awards ceremonies, retirement parties, client appreciation events, major milestones, new office openings, and more. Here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Gift Cards. Gift cards can be purchased for a number of stores and products including major department stores, gas stations, liquor stores, restaurants, gift shops, online stores and more. Gift cards can be purchased for any denomination and allow recipients to personally choose how to spend the funds. Another option is to purchase Visa-type gift cards which allow recipients to easily purchase whatever they prefer.
- Motivational Item. Motivational item remain one of the most popular choices for corporate gifts. These can range in products like binders, plaques, paperweights, company clothing, coffee cups, etc. Most companies will elect to adorn these items with corporate logos or sayings to help promote the company brand.
- Gourmet Foods or Personalized Chocolate Poker Coins. Edible products are always a big hit with gift recipients. These include things like hand-dipped chocolate covered strawberries, caramel popcorn, truffles, gourmet cheeses, etc. The use of decorative tins presents businesses with a unique opportunity to grow their brand with the use of company logos.
- Photo Frames. In every office, every cubicle, there are always photos. Photos of pet, photos of kids, photos of sporting events, etc. Presenting clients and employees with picture frames is a sure-fire way to give them a practical gift that will be used regularly.
- Custom Made Gift Baskets. Larger clients or more tenured employees appreciate the quality and care that goes into creating unique gift baskets. These may include things company promotional items (mugs, ornaments, notepads, and pens), fruits and nuts (oranges, apples, and peanuts), gourmet cheeses and crackers, event tickets, etc.
Corporate gift giving not only shows employees and clients that they are valued, it also presents corporations with another way to promote their brand, show customer appreciation, increase awareness.